- Covers the spectrum of ultrasound use for general, vascular, obstetric, and gynecologic imaging.
- Fully illustrated design includes numerous side-by-side correlative images.
- Written at a level ideal for residents seeking an understanding of the basics, or for practitioners interested in lifelong learning and maintenance of competence.
- Extensive boxes and tables highlight differential diagnoses and summarize findings.
- "Key Features" boxes offer a review of key information at the end of each chapter.
New to this Edition
- Explore extensively updated and expanded content on important topics such as practical physics and image optimization, the thyroid, salivary glands, bowel, musculoskeletal system, cervical nodal disease, ectopic pregnancy, early pregnancy failure, management of asymptomatic adnexal cysts, practice guidelines - and a new chapter on fetal chromosome abnormalities.
- Visualize the complete spectrum of diseases with many new and expanded figures of anatomy and pathology, additional correlative imaging, and new schematics demonstrating important concepts and findings.
- Further enhance your understanding with visual guidance from the accompanying electronic version, which features over 600 additional figuresand more than 350 real-time ultrasound videos.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. The enhanced eBook experience allows you to view the additional images and video segments and access all of the text, figures, and suggested readings on a variety of devices.
By Barbara S. Hertzberg, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke University School of Medicine, Duke University Health System, Durham, North Carolina and William D. Middleton, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology, Director of Ultrasonography, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Barbara S. Hertzberg, MD, FACR and William D. Middleton, MD, FACR|
|Liczba ilustracji||3000 illustrations (950 in full color)|