Operative Techniques: Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2nd Edition
This multimedia resource offers you all the how-to step-by-step guidance you need to perform all of the latest and best techniques in foot and ankle surgery. The complete, lavishly illustrated volume is made even better with a state-of-the-art companion web site! Large full-color intraoperative photos, diagrammable illustrations, dedicated website, and companion DVD demonstrate procedures. This concise, accessible multimedia resource shows you what you need to know and how to do it all. The result is a detailed, easy-to-use reference that no orthopedic surgeon should be without.
This is a title in the Operative Techniques series. Please visit www.operativetechniques.com for more information.
- Provides expert coverage of total ankle arthroplasty, revision surgery, and post-operative care and expected outcomes.
- Focuses on quick access to essential information, using an up-to-date, clean layout; a bulleted, highly templated format; and large, full-color intraoperative photos and illustrations.
- Presents essential information often overlooked in other procedural guides, such as positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
Discusses pearls and pitfalls with an emphasis on optimizing outcomes to refine your technique and learn the experts' approach to getting the best results.
New to this Edition
- Covers more than 25 new procedures, including Revision Hallux Valgus Surgery, Arthroscopic Fusion of the Great Toe, and Peroneal Tendinopathy with Allograft.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Glenn B. Pfeffer, MD, Director, Foot and Ankle Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA; Mark E. Easley, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA; Beat Hintermann, MD, Division Head, Orthopaedic-Trauma Division, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Basel, Switzerland; Andrew K. Sands, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, New York and Alastair S. E. Younger, MB, ChB, FRCSC, Professor, BC Foot and Ankle Clinic, St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Glenn B. Pfeffer, MD, Mark E. Easley, MD, Beat Hintermann, MD, Andrew K. Sands, MD and Alastair S. E. Younger, MB, ChB, FRCSC|
|Liczba ilustracji||Approx. 1000 illustrations (1000 in full color)|