The most user-friendly, clinically relevant overview of the practice of anesthesiology
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Current, concise, and engagingly written, Morgan & Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, Fifth Edition is a true essential for all anesthesia students and practitioners. This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field's must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. Indispensable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, this trusted text has been extensively updated to reflect the latest research and developments.
Here's why Clinical Anesthesiology is the best anesthesiology resource:
- NEW full-color presentation
- NEW chapters on the most pertinent topics in anesthesiology, including anesthesia outside of the operating room and a revamped peripheral nerve blocks chapter that details ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology, pain management, and critical care
- Case discussions promote application of the concepts to real-world practice
- Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate memorization
|Autor||John Butterworth, David C. Mackey, John Wasnick|