Laser Therapy on Human Skin. U. Paasch, S. Grunewald, Me. Hædersdal, R. R. Anderson
The atlas and guide to evidence based laser dermatology follows a new concept of textbooks enabling everyone, from beginners to experts, to use the book efficiently.
The “Basic“ chapters are compiled to train the beginner and to update those practitioners who are new to the field. The “Practice“ chapter is designed as an illustrated guide that describes how to perform the actual procedures. All the main chapters of the book are standardized, and follow the same structure: Basics, Practice, and Evidence Based Practice. The evidence based practice section lists all of the studies of importance with regard to a given laser, procedure, or indication. The book provides the following key points:
- A comprehensive description of laser systems, their modes of action, and their evidence-based use for specific indications, along with safe and effective settings, important side effects, and items of informed consent
- A practical guide for appropriate patient selection, as well as preparations before, during, and after interventions
- Hundreds of high quality photos and graphics exclusively illustrate the text
- Additional chapters describe standards in laser therapy, documentation, and aftercare
- Checkboxes provide do’s and don’ts, items of informed consent, caveats, and tips
- Provides a wealth of invaluable information in the evidence based practice section, together with laser intervention recommendations based on a ranking of all of the relevant studies, which are cited accordingly.
|Format||24 x 30 cm|
|Autor||Uwe Paasch, Sonja Grunewald, Merete Hædersdal, R. Rox Anderson|
|Liczba stron||Approx. 550|
|Liczba ilustracji||approx. 500|