Designed to help you quickly learn or review normal anatomy and confirm variants, Imaging Anatomy: Ultrasound, second edition, is the ultimate reference worldwide, keeping you current within the fast-changing field of ultrasound imaging through comprehensive coverage of sonographic anatomy for head and neck, musculoskeletal, abdomen and pelvis, obstetrics and embryology, neonatal head, and vascular. With over 90% of the images updated, this second edition is completely up-to-date and highly illustrated, which when combined with an orderly, easy-to-follow structure, make this unique title unmatched in its field.
- Provides expert reference at the point of care in every anatomical area where ultrasound is used
- Presents richly labeled images with associated commentary as well as thumbnail scout images to show transducer placement
- Features a robust collection of CT/MR correlations, highlighting the importance of multimodality imaging in modern clinical practice
New to this Edition
- Reflects the recent dramatic improvements in equipment and techniques with state-of-the-art images throughout
- Includes an expanded musculoskeletal section, new and expanded OB/GYN content including pelvic floor, and new coverage of 3D ultrasound
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Paula J. Woodward, MD, David G. Bragg, MD and Marcia R. Bragg Presidential Endowed Chair in Oncologic Imaging, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah; James F. Griffith, MD, MRCP, FRCR, Professor of Imaging and Interventional Radiology, Department of Imaging and Interventional Radiology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (SAR), China; Anil T. Ahuja, MBBS (Bom), MD (Bom), FRCR, FHKCR, FHKAM (Radiology), Professor of Imaging & Interventional Radiology, Chairman, Department of Imaging & Interventional Radiology, Prince of Wales Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (SAR), China; Aya Kamaya, MD, FSRU, FSAR, Associate Professor of Radiology, Associate Director, Stanford Body Imaging Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California and Jade Wong-You-Cheong, MBChB, MRCP, FRCR, Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Director of Ultrasound, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Paula J. Woodward & James F. Griffith & Gregory E. Antonio & Anil T. Ahuja & K. T. Wong & Aya Kamaya & Jade Wong-You-Cheong|
|Liczba ilustracji||2200 illustrations (2200 in full color)|