Quickly determine an accurate diagnosis for virtually any musculoskeletal problem you're likely to see with the practical assistance of ExpertDDx: Musculoskeletal, second edition, by Drs. Kirkland W. Davis and Donna G. Blankenbaker. More than 200 expert differential diagnosis lists based on imaging findings, clinical presentation, and anatomical location are organized according to likelihood of occurrence. Each includes at least eight clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images; a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but important; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues.
- Includes all pertinent modalities-digital radiography, CT, MR, and ultrasound-focusing on quick reference for busy radiologists at the point of care
New to this Edition
- Contains significantly revised content throughout, with many new examples of musculoskeletal conditions to help you refine your diagnoses
- Features new chapters on hypoechoic masses (ultrasound), hip impingement, and more, as well as new terminology, updated diagnostic facts, more ultrasound images, and new case examples in every chapter
- Covers hot topics such as FAI, subspinous impingement, ischiofemoral impingement, and iliopsoas impingement
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Donna G. Blankenbaker, MD, Professor of Radiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention, Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin and Kirkland W. Davis , MD, Professor of Radiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention, Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Kirkland W. Davis , MD, FACR and Donna G Blankenbaker, MD|
|Liczba ilustracji||3100 illustrations (3100 in full color)|