Endoskopowa chirurgia zatok przynosowych i podstawy czaszki
Planowana data premiery kwiecień 2018 r.
Kupując książkę w PRZEDSPRZEDAŻY kupujesz ją po niższej cenie.
Płacisz już teraz, a książka wysyłana jest niezwłocznie po dostawie do magazynu.
Endoskopowa chirurgia zatok przynosowych i podstawy czaszki. Podręcznik (Manual of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery)
[This book is]one of the most comprehensive surgical guides I’ve seen in my career. It is a strongly how-to and problem-oriented tome. It was well written and very easy to read. The format makes it is easy to fi nd answers and specific recommendations. I would strongly recommend that all endoscopic sinus surgeons review the book and see if they can benefi t from the incredible expertise represented in this manual. -- The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery
Illustrated with hundreds of outstanding endoscopic images and corresponding drawings, this successfully established step-by-step guide to endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery is ideal for all specialists who need to stay current in the field. In this expanded second edition, practitioners will not only find basic and advanced procedures in endoscopic sinus surgery (including key criteria for patient selection), but also four entirely new chapters on anterior skull base surgery that reflect important recent developments.
Special features of the second edition:
- Superbly illustrated, presenting over 1400 endoscopic images, photographs, and drawings
- Covers the latest techniques for removal of skull base tumors and repair of skull base defects
- Includes new chapters on pathophysiology of rhinosinusitis, sense of smell, applied anatomy, the endoscopically assisted bimanual operating technique, transorbital surgery, interdisciplinary teamwork, and more
- Offers online access to 34 videos of endoscopic surgical procedures and patient interviews, for an excellent review and refresher
- Provides Information for Patients leaflets that can also be downloaded
From diagnosis and preoperative counseling to evidence-based procedures, complication avoidance, and postoperative management, this book covers the gamut of topics clinicians face in everyday practice. All otolaryngologists, neurosurgeons, and maxillofacial surgeons will find it essential when making diagnostic and treatment decisions involving the paranasal sinuses and skull base.
|Autor||D. Simmen, N. Jones|