A mainstay for radiology trainees and practitioners, Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, Third Edition features an image-rich, reader-friendly format that outlines the role of imaging in diagnosing and managing diseases of the GU tract. Concise chapters and spectacular imaging examplescombine to make this medical reference book an all-inclusive resource for every member of the radiology team.
New to this Edition
- State-of-the-art imaging - such as CT urography, DECT, MR urography, and DWI MR - addresses the rapidly changing diagnostic algorithm used for evaluation of diseases of the genitourinary tract
- Presents approximately 2,500 superior images for a greater visual understanding, while bulleted text expedites reference and review
- Includes an expanded table of contents, updated chapters and references, and brand new illustrations that highlight the roles of MR and ultrasound for evaluating diseases of the GU tract
- Covers important hot topics such as prostate carcinoma staging and surveillance, adrenal adenoma work-up and relevance, staging and subclassification of renal cell carcinoma, and the role of DECT for renal stone characterization.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase that offers access to all of the text, figures, images, and references on a variety of devices
By Mitchell E Tublin, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
|Format||276 x 216|
|Autor||Mitchell E Tublin, MD|
|Liczba ilustracji||2000 in full colour|