This is the fully revised and updated third edition of the Atlas of Anatomy, in Latin nomenclature. Packed with over 2,000 exquisitely detailed and accurate illustrations, the Atlas helps students master the details of human anatomy. This edition features a new Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region, radiologic images throughout the text to help student connect findings in dissections to findings in patients, an enhanced Pelvis and Perineum section, and a new section on Brain and Nervous System which focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous systems
With unmatched accuracy, quality, and clarity, the Atlas of Anatomy is now fully revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, Third Edition, is the highest quality anatomy atlas available today. With over 1,900 exquisitely detailed illustrations, the Atlas helps you master the details of human anatomy.
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region
- NEW! Radiologic images help you connect the anatomy lab to clinical knowledge and practice
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum section enhanced and improved making it easier to comprehend one of the most complex anatomic regions
- NEW! Section on Brain and Nervous System focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous system
- Also included in this new edition:
- More than 170 tables summarize key details making them easier to reference and retain
- Muscle Fact spreads provide origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side by side pages
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
|Autor||Gilroy, MacPherson, Schuenke, Schulte, Schumacher|